Counter-Weighted Rail Systems
Safety that slides with you.
Or, give us a call: 1-888-936-0752
The Counterweighted Rail System is a portable solution with a counterbalanced design utilizing concrete blocks as ballast. This system is portable, making it a versatile and long-term investment. The design allows for optimal positioning and maximum safe working coverage.
- Aluminum Glide Rail provides continuous fall protection up to 54′ long.
- Helps easily create an overhead anchor point for multiple workers.
- Portable system provides flexibility and versatility, letting you position close to the work surface without obstructing the equipment being accessed.
- Systems available with or without concrete counterweight on base.
- Great for areas with no overhead obstructions or door height restrictions.
- Includes one rail with two trolleys, heavy-duty leveling jacks and tag line assist.
- Tag line retrieval system included.
- Truck unloading
- Bus maintenance
- General industry
- Heavy equipment maintenance
Need to Know More?
Download Counter-Weighted Rail System Brochure
The Counterweighted Rail System is a portable solution with a counterbalanced design utilizing concrete blocks as ballast.Download