Bridge systems are ideal for industrial applications with overhead cranes, maintenance applications such as aviation hangers and in cases where fall protection is needed in multiple areas.
Designed for the environment Bridge Rigid Rail systems can span distances from 6’ to 60’. Shorter bridge spans will automatically follow the user’s movement, while longer spans require manual positioning.
- Easily moved by one person.
- Bridge spans up to 50’.
- Dual enclosed tracks allow users on one bridge to have bypass capability.
- Unlimited runway lengths.
- Multiple bridges can be used on a set of runways.
- Available in powder coated safety yellow or galvanized.
- Provide full fall protection coverage in a large area.
- Adaptable to changing requirements.
- Works well in spaces with existing overhead cranes.
- Limits swing fall distances.