North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication
ManSafe Constant Anchor Posts for Roofing Applications
ManSafe’s Constant Force systems offer a complete fall protection solution for both fall restraint and fall arrest. The simplicity of the fixings allows a quick and easy installation providing safe solutions where workers are exposed to a fall hazard. System design can be verified by contacting Safeguard’s installation specialists. To understand how posts fix to manufacturers’ individual roofing systems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roofing Types: Constant Force posts are designed to suit all common roof types and all major roofing manufacturers systems:
- Standing Seam Roofing
- Composite Roofing
- Built-up-on-site Roofing
- Secret-Fix Roofing
- Membrane Roofing
- Freestanding Constant Force post: suitable for applications where roof penetration is not required or possible.
Key Features & Benefits:
- System technology limits load to 10 kN in the event of a fall
- Top-fixing ensures quick and easy installation
- Reduces cold bridging aiding compliance with Part L
- Does not invalidate roofing warranty
- System location not restricted to buildings’ structural elements
- Option of powder coating posts to match roof
- Suitable for use on a roof pitch up to 15°
Specifications & Standards:
- ManSafe products are tested externally by notified independent test bodies.
- All systems are CE marked and meet OSHA and ANSI standards.