Specifications & Standards
- Meets all appropriate international standards
- LadderLatch unit can be attached or detached at any point in the system, and rotates freely through intermediate cable guides to give users continuous hands-free protection.
- In the event of a fall, the LadderLatch unit locks onto the cable and arrests the fall.
- Intermediate cable guides should be positioned at maximum 4 metre spacings up to a height of 55 metres, and every 2–3 metres above 55 metres.
- Supports up to four users on a single line.
- Suitable for retrofitting or as part of a new build.
- Unobtrusive and lightweight.
- Suitable for use in virtually all environments.
- Operation is not affected by snow, ice or other adverse weather conditions.