ManSafe Standard SRLs
ManSafe SRLs are the most advanced self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) on the market through a combination of innovative engineering, superior materials and futuristic design. The modular construction of a ManSafe Self-Retracting Lifeline not only preserves the quality of the product but also allows for quick and easy inspection—as well as full on-site recertification. The on-site inspection and recertification saves operators both time and money making the ManSafe SRLs the most cost-efficient range on the market giving the best ‘return on investment’.
Key Features & Benefits
- Featuring the revolutionary Constant Force® braking mechanism - a frictionless braking system with no moving parts that won’t go out of adjustment.
- Individual components removed and replaced in minutes due to modular design.
- Components that need only visual inspection not mechanical testing.
- The Full Contact™ pawl locking mechanism cannot freeze, hang up or corrode.
- No wet lubrication to attract dirt and debris.
- Stainless steel components unaffected by water, contaminants, temperature and time.
- Case is manufactured from unique toughened nylon to resist impact damage and protect internal chassis.
- Modular chassis design and case are not integrated allowing the case to serve strictly as the protective armour.
Standard SRLs are available with cable and webbing lanyards in four different lengths from 3.6 m to 15 m, suitable for a wide range of applications. See our brochures for more information.
Specifications & Standards:
- ANSI Z359.14-2012
- OSHA 1910.66
- OSHA 1926.502
- CSA Z259.2.2-98
Assessed to BS EN 13463-1:2001 and EN 13463-5:2003, equipment group II, category 2 ( II 2 G c IIC T6) for use in areas in which explosive atmospheres caused by mixtures of air and gases, vapours or mists or by air/dusts mixtures are likely to occur. *ATEX assessment applies to cable SRLs only.
See the brochure for specific model details and specifications.
North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication