North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication
RoofSafe Anchor Systems
RoofSafe™ Anchor and Cable System is a multi-directional work restraint and fall arrest system designed for all types of roofing materials and structures. This innovative system provides a unique energy shock absorber to protect the integrity of the roof structure while providing optimum worker safety while working at heights.
Key Features & Benefits
- SpiraTech™ anchor energy absorbing technology reduces risk of injury and ensures integrity of the roofing structure.
- System can be installed on standing seam, composite and built-up, and membrane roofing options.
- Modular design promotes flexibility for a wide variety of applications and serviceability.
- Insulated toggle bolts for ease of installation and reduced thermal bridging.
- High grade stainless steel and aluminium materials for increased product life.
- Custom, computer aided design software calculates system design performance.
- The system maintains a minimum safety factor of two for multiple users.
- System can be installed in a continuous line including curves.System spans up to 40 ft. (12m) between intermediates, minimizing roof penetrations.
- The Uni 8™ evolution™ traveller can be used on either side of the line without removing or attaching.
- Globally Compliant – EN 795:1996 Class A/C, OSHA Compliant, AS/NZS 1891.2
Specifications & Standards:
- Materials: 316 Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel Components
- Finish: Electro-polished / Anodized / Zinc Coated
- Quality Controlled: 100% Visual Inspection
- Standards: EN 795:1996 Class A/C, OSHA Compliant, AS/NZS 1891.2