North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication
RoofSafe Low-Profile Fall Arrest System
The RoofSafe™ Lo-Profile Rail is a quality extruded aluminum rail system, which provides a high level of user safety combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Specifically designed for use on jet bridges, this system permanently attaches and allows the jet bridge to expand and collapse with no need to remove or retention. The Lo-Profile Rail System was designed to provide fall protection for up to three (3) persons. The end user can be assured this system provides the most effective protection against risks associated on a jet bridge.
Key Features & Benefits
- Pre-drilled holes strategically located along the rail provide fast layout and installation, system also includes weather sealing.
- Rail will pass under the jet bridge structure when it is expanded and collapsed, so there is no need to remove or retention the system.
- The system is i-Safe™ equipped.
- Incorporates a high capacity shock absorbing, twin-leg lanyard ideal for tying off at your feet, providing continuous protection and mobility when moving from one jet bridge section to another.
- Versatile system can be used by one person per jet bridge section for fall arrest, or three people per section for fall restraint – 310 lb. (140.61 kg) per person capacity.
- Rail shuttle glides effortlessly along the rail to provide superior hands-free and continuous fall protection.
Specifications & Standards:
- Materials: High Grade Aluminum / Steel, Rubber & Plastic Components
- Finish: Anodized / Electro-polished
- Quality Controlled: 100% Visual Inspection
- Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, ANSI 2359.1.2007 and Z359.13