RoofSafe Rail Systems
The RoofSafe™ Rail System is a high quality, aluminum rail safety system best suited for modern building projects, suspended work positioning for facade access, inspection and maintenance. The system offers exceptional functionality due to the innovative, hands free traveler. RoofSafe™ Rail is capable of navigating corners and changes of direction to provide complete design flexibility.
Key Features & Benefits
- Used for concrete, metal pitched and standing seam roofs.
- The only direct-to-roof rail system allowing changes in direction (45° and 90° corners) and roof slopes (10° of slope when running along the roof).
- One user rated per span of rail.
- System incorporates a user friendly, four wheel shuttle for ease of movement on the system.
- Eliminates commonly seen hazards associated to cable based systems (fretting, tensioning, deflections, intermediate traversing, etc.)
- Available to be color coded (anodized or powder coat) to match the roof structure.
- A cost effective solution for smaller systems, due to less system components (as compared to a cable safety system).
Specifications & Standards:
- Materials: 316 Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Steel, Rubber & Plastic Components
- Finish: Natural / Electro-polished / Anodized / Zinc Coated
- Quality Controlled: 100% Visual Inspection
- Standards: EN 795:1996 Class D, ANSI & OSHA Compliant, AS/NZS 1891.2
North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication