Uni 8™ Overhead Fall Protection System
The Uni 8™ Overhead system meets the needs of transport and industrial customers including trucks, trains and aircraft, crane walkways and loading bays. This system also has applications in the entertainment and arena industry. The benefit of this system support heavy fall arrest and controlled rate descent devices, and ensures free and unhindered movement for workers when carrying out work at height.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supports multiple workers up to 310 lbs. (140kg).
- Suited in an aggressive or marine grade environment.
- In-line energy absorbers to help reduce the load transfer to the structure in the event of a fall.
- Broad range of curved and straight brackets.
- Allows navigation of corners and building contours.
- Available as a single or multi-span system.
- Overhead system can be used with a self-retracting lifeline.
- Overhead traveller passes freely over intermediate brackets.
- Globally compliant – EN795, OSHA/ANSI Compliant, AS/NZS
Specifications & Standards:
- Materials: 316 & 304 Stainless Steel / High Grade Aluminum / Anti-UV Polyamide
- Finish: Electro-polished / Natural
- Quality Controlled: 100% Visual Inspection
- Standards: EN 795:1996 Class C, OSHA 1926.502 & 1915.159, ANSI Z359.1-2007, AS/NZS 1891.2
North American Turnkey Provider of Engineered Fall Protection and Custom Steel Fabrication